Tube-Easy is a simple, versatile and reusable system that uses a patented joint design to ensure optimal grip performance and strength, making every job quick, easy and secure.
The system offers numerous accessories and roller tracks in combination with a wide range of plastic and metal joints to connect steel tubes, allowing the assembly of virtually any frame configuration.
Assembly of the system is achieved by only using a hex head bolt in combination with a T-nut to prevent rotation, to clamp the tubes and joints together. Various shapes can be created, including square, straight, hinged and parallel arrangements.
The simplicity of the system allows anyone to design, build, modify, move and reuse structures to suit individual needs.
- Stainless Steel Pipe
- 28mm Pipe diameter
- Available in 2 Gauges, 0.7mm & 1.2mm
- 100% Recyclable
- Resistant to light abrasion
- High resistance to Oils, Solvents, Bleaches etc
- Inherently Non-flammable
- Tube also available in Resin Coated, Coloured finish
- Patented design for 28mm Stainless pipes Excellent Grip Characteristics achieved using a series of protruded pyramids in contact with SS Pipe
- Witness markings on joints to assist with Min/Max depth limits
- 2.5mm zinc coated steel used in construction offering exceptional corrosion resistance
- Load capacity of 80kg + per joint
- Easily assembled;
- Braking system available;
- Load per meter ranging from 80 to 300kg per meter;
A vast range of accessories is available to ensure that your custom structure delivers in all fronts, these includes:
Tube and bungs
Adjustable height feet